Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My first random entry (Just to get this ball a'rolling!)

Hello friendly reader! I just wanted to post a quick note to let you know I am going to update this periodically. However, I will warn you, I have a few interests that will take up most of this space. They include:

1. Baseball
2. Pro-Wrestling (guilty as charged!)
3.Other Sports
4. Occasionally matters of spirituality.

This blog is intended as a public forum for me to express my thoughts, in a format that allows more than 140 characters. I don't intend to argue, but a good debate is healthy. I tend to stay away from politics, but will occasionally wander into that realm. One thing: I can't stand people who spew hatred. That will not be tolerated.

Thanks for reading, and I hope we can learn form each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment